CohortFS, LLC is searching for a Distributed Storage Software Development intern.
CohortFS, LLC is developing a next generation software-defined storage solution incorporating parallel NFS (pNFS), cloud deployment, and cloud storage protocols (e.g.: Ceph RADOS, NFSv4). Current emphasis is on data placement flexibility and low-latency operation.
Primary responsibilities will include systems software development, including proprietary and open source components (coding, testing, documentation, upstreaming open source code). Primary languages are C and C++.
- A senior or graduate student, studying towards a BS or MS in computer science / engineering
- Student should have completed some relevant course work (operating systems, networking, distributed systems, applied mathematics)
- Interest in in Internet-scale distributed storage systems
The intern will be assigned to one of the development engineers who will be their primary mentor
Arbor Atrium building
315 W. Huron Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
To apply (via email), submit:
- A cover letter (email) explaining your interest in the opportunity,
- A resume with work experience, project experience; and
- A school transcript